Donations

With a Non-Profit donating can be complicated we would like to make it simple as possible.

Three ways to donate to us:

VFW Post for Credit

Make Check to:
VFW Department of Florida

Mail To:
VFW Department of Florida
543 N.E. Sanchez Avenue
Ocala, 34470
ATTN: Veterans Village Donation

Note Your Check

Questions gperrino@vfwfl.org

Individual or Group

Make Check Payable to:
VFW Veterans Village

Mail To:
VFW Veterans Village
13005 NE 135th Street
Fort McCoy, Florida 32134

Note Your Check

Questions  Al.Lugo@vfwveteransvillage.org

VFW Auxiliary for Credit

Make Check Payable to:
VFW Auxiliary Department of Florida
Mail to:
Linda Burnette, Department Treasurer
VFW Auxiliary, Department of Florida
P.O. Box 7359
Hudson, Fl 34674
Note Your Check

Questions lburnette13@gmail.com

Friends and Supporters

 

Dear Friends and Supporters of “Your” VFW Veterans Village. As you know by now, we are the only facility of its kind in the Country that does not receive any local, state or federal funding… ZERO……Our income derives from the Resident’s rent, about 75% and the other 25% is funds raised via several events including our annual golf and picnic weekend.

As the Director of your Village, I personally cannot thank you all enough, VFW Posts, VFW Auxiliaries, Districts, Pup Tents, Riders Groups, Veterans Groups, and Friends of the Village for your outstanding support during my tenure since 1 October 2008~

Please continue your outstanding support to the VFW Veterans Village, in 2018 the Village will celebrate its 27th year taking care of Veterans! Its because of you, and your support that we can continue to take care of Veterans.

“Scouts Out”

Alcides Lugo, Jr, LTC USA (R), Director VFW Veterans Village

 

Who are our supporters

Below is links to our Supporters thank you pages.

Governor Rick Scott recognized Florida veteran Mark Alvarez with the Governor’s Medal of Merit. 

Brick Supporters Program, Coming soon

Adopt a room Program, Coming soon

VFW Veterans Village Visits

Department Info put out at 2018 CofA in PDF